The color of Pink is the temptation to which the women never refuse. Paule KA Pink series item to love beautiful women.
For women of any age, tender pink is one of the necessary sheet. Carry belt at the end and match the same color with unilateral bowknot adornment, reduction of age is infinite. Shell package style of handbag is small and permeated with feminine taste, either fashionable woman with mature temperament, or a cute girl next door, are all the exclusive crowd of Paule KA designer handbags.
Bucket designer bag with drawstring belt not only seize person eyeball on model, humanized design also improves the practicability of handbags and portability. The splicing surface of litchi grain and silk satin shows hierarchicsense of lithe and graceful administrative. Red of cortical part leds Pink of the satin part, the dot eyeball with bowknot adornment, let you on every occasion to become a shining fashionable personage in the crowd.
A Look at Maui Wedding Cakes
Since Maui and Hawaii in general have been blessed with the most wonderful fruits and flowers, the best cakes on the island tend to take advantage of them. There are companies on the islands that have been creating designs and recipes for wedding cakes for over 50 years. Many have received worldwide acclaim. Several, in fact, have created wedding cakes for the rich and famous for weddings not even held in Hawaii.
The cakes are produced to order and then flown to their final destination to be enjoyed at the wedding reception as if it were happening right on Maui. In addition to the fabulous fruits and flowers available, there is an abundance of dairy products from some of the happiest, healthiest herds of cattle anywhere in the world. These natural items, unequaled in quality anywhere else in the world, combined with the talents of Hawaiian cake makers, are responsible for some of the best Maui wedding cakes ever.
There are creations available from Maui wedding-cake producers that simply can’t be reproduced anywhere else. Sweet pineapple butter cream fillings, decorated with some of the most beautiful flowers are a mainstay of the better cake makers. Frostings made from freshly picked sugar cane, grown a few miles from the bakery, can’t be duplicated using packaged products from your local supermarket – even if they originated from Hawaii.
For the adventurous, there are flavors and fillings available made from eclectic combinations of fruits and flowers that are as unique and wonderful as any found on the planet. No matter what you desire for your Maui wedding cakes, you can rest assured that it will be of the highest quality, made from ingredients that were still growing a few hours before they reached the oven and that there is no other place on earth that such a wonderful creation could have been produced.
A Guide to Wedding Invitations
The wedding date and time has been set, the location for the special event has been finalized, and the decision for the wedding theme C traditional and formal or fun and casual C has been made. Now its time to take the next step and create wedding invitations that reflect the celebration youve planned and provide the information needed for friends and family to have a pleasant experience as wedding guests.
Wedding invitations are the first place your guests will actually get a sense of the wedding youve planned. Whether your budget allows for custom made invitations ranging from sophisticated to artistic or do-it-yourself creations, there are plenty of options to provide memorable wedding invitations.
An exquisite array of invitations is available for those planning a formal or traditional wedding. Before you begin visually scanning all the possibilities, familiarize yourself with the language of printers and invitation designers. Understanding the various folds, tri-fold, z-fold, and French-fold, as well as terms such as embossing, thermography, deckle edge and die-cutting can save you time and money.
For the adventurous, a variety of unique wedding invitations can be explored from the homespun feel of a custom portrait boxed with rose petals to CD/DVD presentations for the tech-savvy couple. Once youve selected the design for your wedding invitations, youll want to find creative wording to convey the sentiment of your relationship and wedding. Examining wedding invitation etiquette is a good place to begin for the appropriate wording of your invitations.
Regardless of whether your wedding invitations are traditional or casual, you will want to include an RSVP/response card, and a reception card. Other options are also available to include in the mailing as a way to give your guests all the information needed to join in your special celebration.
Posted by: admin
November 2nd, 2014 >> Uncategorized
8 Questions Brides Ask About Setting up a Wedding Registry
In theory, setting up a registry is simple. You decide on one or several stores, create a registry online or in person, select various items, and get the word out to your guests. In practice, things are a little more complicated — but only a little!
With that said, here’s the real deal on setting up your wedding registry and getting the word out without offending your guests. Remember that retailers can be an enormous help to both you and your guests. At the same time, you cant take everything they say at face value.
Q: Where should I register?
A: Chances are, if you’re getting married in your own town, you already know where “everyone goes” to set up and shop from a registry. If not, and guests are flying in from far away, pick from some bride-tested standbys likely to be present almost anywhere. Macys has a great reputation for registries, as does Williams-Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond and other retailers.
Before you choose your stores, be sure to stop by a wedding forum and get feedback from brides who have been there, done that. Store policies vary quite dramatically, ranging from the easy-does-it (wholl give you cash back for returns off the registry, no questions asked) to the extremely restrictive (wholl only let you exchange for another item *in that department*, requires a receipt for each item, and so on). You’ll want to know about these policies and the store’s overall reputation for bridal friendliness before you go in, or returns and exchanges could become a big hassle.
Q: I have a wide range of interests. How many stores should I register at?
A: Two to three stores is fairly typical. They don’t have to be typical stores, though. If you’re a wine drinker, and live in a state where it’s legal to ship wine, set up a registry at one of the great online wine merchants.
Q: When should I register?
A: Although close family members may pressure you to start earlier, it’s helpful to wait three to six months before the wedding. Not only are the vast majority of gifts bought within a day or so of the shower or ceremony itself, stores turn over merchandise so rapidly that any gifts you select earlier may be discontinued.
Q: What if I already have all the kitchen appliances and throw pillows I need?
A: Consider putting together a honeymoon registry instead, so guests can contribute toward a special meal or snorkeling trip or a nights lodging during your honeymoon.
Q: When I signed up at Store X, they gave me a bunch of attractive registry cards to enclose with my wedding invitations. Should I do it, or is that tacky?
A: Sorry, but the consensus is almost universal — it’s uncouth to include any mention of gifts in your invitations. You can, however, tuck those cards into shower invitations. Perhaps the best solution is to include a note in your invitations that reads, “Please see our wedding web site at www.xyz.com” and place your registry information there.
7 Ways to Save Money on Wedding Invitations
1. When ordering invitations have them printed using the thermography method which costs only a fraction of the engraving method. You will also have many more choices of designs and papers when using thermography.
2. Have your invitations printed in black ink which is already included in the cost. There will be an additional charge for each type of item printed in colored ink or foil. When ordering invitations, reception cards, response cards, informals, etc. you can easily save $30 to $50 or more on the total cost.
3. Print your reception information at the bottom of the invitation. Center the reception location and address below the invitation wording for no extra cost. Put the information in one or both of the lower corners as a “corner copy” for an extra $10 to $25. This is a huge savings over ordering separate reception cards as invitation inserts.
4. Order your informals (thank-yous) when ordering your invitations. Choose informals which match your invitations and have your names printed in one line on the front of the card leaving the inside blank for your personal notes to gift givers. For even greater savings, order blank thank-yous from the invitation company in quantities to match the number of your invitations (or more). Compare prices and you’ll often find ordering thank-yous from the invitation companies less expensive than purchasing the packaged notes from the big discount stores.
5. Calculate the number of invitations you’ll need very carefully. The most expensive invitations are the first 25-50. The price falls drastically for each additional 25. If in doubt order an extra 25. When ordering additional invitations later, you’ll also incur additional shipping charges and colored ink charges if not using black ink. Not to mention the extra days you will have to wait for delivery which may delay the mailing of your invitations to your guests.
6. Save the cost of a calligrapher by having someone with pretty penmanship address your invitations or have the envelopes printed using your computer. Order extra envelopes (both inner and outer) with your invitations so you will have plenty in case of handwritten or printer mistakes.
7. Have an “invitation party” and ask friends and family to help you assemble your invitations. Hiring someone for this purpose might be an expense you can easily avoid.
Posted by: admin
October 26th, 2014 >> Uncategorized
7 Money Saving Tips for Planning Your Wedding Reception
1. Trim the guest list. This is difficult but sometimes necessary if the cost per guest is going to break your budget. Cross off names on the list of guests who might feel obligated to come to the wedding if they are invited but would not have their feelings hurt if they are not asked to attend. Think of inviting only relatives with whom you have a close relationship instead of everyone related to you. Invite only the people who are important to you and your parents rather than everyone you know. 2. If your wedding ceremony and/or reception will be held at a hotel, ask for discounts when your family and friends are staying at same hotel. Reserve a block of rooms for your guests several months before the wedding for the best rates. Speak with the appropriate manager when asking for discounts and reserving rooms.
3. When planning your ceremony and reception at a hotel, ask to speak to a manager who is in charge of these services. A manager should be in a position to offer the best rates for the hotels services. Ask the manager to throw in extras. Use hotel house linens instead of renting others. Hotels and catering halls have their own “props” and centerpieces that they are happy to loan. Always ask for at least 10% off stated rates.
4. On your wedding day stick to your schedule for your ceremony and reception. Musicians will charge more if asked to perform beyond the time stated in their contract. You will also incur additional limo charges if your event runs longer than planned.
5. To simplify things and save you money, have your ceremony and reception in the same location. There will be no need for limos to take you to the second location. Many houses of worship have halls that are equipped to handle wedding receptions at reasonable fees-especially if you are a member.
6. Ask friend to lend their talents in lieu of a gift such as invitations or flowers. Ask a friend will pretty penmanship to address your invitations instead of hiring a calligrapher. If you simplify your flowers and arrangements, perhaps a friend can assemble fresh or silk flowers which will save you hundreds of dollars.
7. Consider having your wedding any day but Saturday. Fridays are also popular wedding days but may cost a lot less than a Saturday event. For even greater savings, choose a weekday evening for your wedding. Schedule the wedding to allow guests time to arrive at the ceremony after the work day has ended. Many guests enjoy weekday weddings as this frees up their weekends for other activities. Choose a date between November and April to avoid higher peak season rates in many areas.
Posted by: admin
October 22nd, 2014 >> Uncategorized
5 Quick Tips for Saving Big Money on Your Wedding
Looking for ways to cut costs on your wedding but still have the event you’ve always dreamed about? You can save a great deal of money by hosting your ceremony outside in a beautiful park, at the beach, on a hilltop or even in your yard. (Of course, having the ceremony in your backyard is the cheapest – but not everyone has a yard big enough to accommodate today’s hundred-plus guest lists).
Here are five quick tips if you’re thinking about an outdoor ceremony that can save you money all around.
* Choose an open public forum that does not generally have a great deal of people trying to access it, and remember to get the right permits beforehand. The less demand there is for a space, the cheaper it’s likely to be (and easier to obtain).
* Opting for an ordained minister rather than a priest is often cheaper. Just be sure to check that whoever you choose can legally perform wedding ceremonies in your area.
* You can forego the chairs and have the guests standing as long as you host a short ceremony. A nice white or themed linen on the ground for guests to stand on is an elegant touch.
* When going with outdoor ceremony, people often opt for a portable arch because it is easy to transport and just as elegant as more permanent structures.
* Outdoor ceremonies open the door to many themes that can greatly reduce the cost of your wedding and reception. For example, Hawaiian themes and beach themes can help you save money on formal wear and decorations because people having an outdoor wedding are often casually or “island dressed.” It makes the ceremony more comfortable for the guests as well, because they’re also able to dress casually.
And here’s another plus: outdoor ceremonies can immediately switch from ceremony to reception without changing venues, which saves some extra money on travel fees such as limos, and eliminates the need to rent two venues. For example, the Hawaiian theme mentioned above would be a great way to have a luau or pig-roast reception. You might also want to consider a theme that lets you have a picnic for your reception party, or a beach party or bonfire – all of which are acceptable alternatives for the couple on a budget.
With all the strenuous activities and sweat-generating regimens that most weight loss programs have, more and more people are enticed to opt for a better alternative, without the trouble of exerting too much effort.
With the advent of diet pills that promote weight loss, people go mad over the appealing advertisements of most manufacturers claiming that their product can easily melt away those fats and cellulites.
With these pills dominating the market today, who needs to tone those abs and biceps and do some dieting if there is an easier way to lose weight?
With an estimated 60% of the American population that are now considered as obese, these wonder drugs are definitely reaping millions of dollars in the United States alone.
Now, the questions are: is there any truth regarding the manufacturers claims that these diet pills can ultimately promote weight loss? Are they really effective in helping people lose weight? And if that is the case, do these pills also help those people maintain their ideal weight and curb any fat accumulation in the body?
In reality, there are diet pills that can really make a person shed off those extra pounds. These diet pills contain certain substances that were already clinically and scientifically proven to be very effective.
These diet pills are effective in increasing the metabolism of the body, thereby, initiating weight loss. Plus, these diet pills contain certain substances that suppress ones appetite.
However, with so many diet pills saturating the market today, trying to find the best and most effective diet pill can be very tedious. Chances are, you may end up choosing the wrong diet pill when your energy to find diet pills wanes down.
Actually, there are only five factors to consider when choosing diet pills that are effective at the same time safe to use. Here is a list of the factors that you need to consider in order to come up with a diet pill that is right and appropriate.
1. The metabolism-boosting ability
In choosing diet pills that will effectively promote weight loss, it is best to look for pills that have the ingredients that will enhance your bodys metabolism, or the ability of the body to burn excess fats.
Choose those diet pills that contain alpha lipoic acid, green tea extracts, and L-Canitine because these ingredients had been clinically proven to be effective in promoting weight loss through increased metabolic rate.
2. The appetite suppressants
Find diet pills that effectively suppress your appetite. It does not necessarily mean that you will skip meals but you will not just feel hungry every now and then. This is because obesity usually happens to people who are fond of in-between meals, which actually initiates excessive calorie intake.
3. The calorie stopper
Because obesity is usually due to excess intake of calories in the body, which is more than the recommended amount, it is best to choose diet pills that have the special ingredients that will curb the entry of calories into the body.
These substances are known as phaseolus vulgaris. This is known to create an enzyme that will efficiently control any excess calories in the body. The enzyme responsible for this wonderful job is known as alpha-amylase.
4. The metabolic enhancers
It is best to choose diet pills that have the so-called lipotropic elements that are effective in eliminating fats from the body. It functions like a sweeper that effectively sweeps excess fats outside the body.
These lipotropic elements are found in vitamin C, chitosan, alpha lipoic acid, and green tea extracts.
5. The water-retention breaker
Effective diet pills are those that contain diuretics. These are elements that avert the retention of water in the body during the weight loss regimen.
All of these factors are, indeed, clinically proven and effective in losing weight. Though, it must be kept in mind that diet pills alone are not sufficient to provide optimum weight loss. Hence, it is still important to do some exercises.
Therefore, with exercise and the right diet pills, you are definitely on your way to a healthier, slimmer you.
Wanting a slimmer and sexier body is no lofty ambition. Many people have succeeded in sculpting their physiques to make them look healthy and desirable. However, this end is not attained in just a snap or skipping one night’s dinner. For some people though, patience is not a virtue. They seem not to be able to afford so much attention, time and money to get the body they have always wanted. As a result, these people result to rapid weight loss practices and programs which may not be as effective as these people are led to believe they are.
Fast-track diets are one of these rapid weight loss practices which may not be very inviting as they seem according to research. Fast-track diet programs, as scientific research shows, are only good while they last. Rapid weight loss often results ironically, to rapid weight gain. people who undergo low carbohydrate or low calorie diets normally revert back to old eating habits simply because human beings can not actually live on with this type of diet scheme for the rest of their lives.
Now there is also scientific research showing that rapid weight loss does not imply an individual is losing unwanted excess fat; it is commonly water that is lost with following rapid weight loss practices. This could cause certain alarm but actually, water lost is regained very quickly. So there is actually zero net weight lost after all. So one should not be foolish enough to be so gullible with the advertising of certain diet pills out there in the market; especially those which claim to aid lose a whopping amount of fat in a short time. They will only dehydrate the body. And just so it is clear, the body can only lose two pounds of fat per week, one could be exceptionally lucky if he can lose three, but normally, it’s just two.
Another rapid weight loss product out in the market is the slimming soap. Claiming that these soaps are made from a unique concoction of rare chinese herbs and seaweed, they assert to help people using them to shed off body fats by emulsifying them upon application while taking a bath. Some are even specialized like those which promise to give the user “beautiful thighs”. The ingredients may prove to improve the quality of the skin but no research has ever come up yet which aids to prove the efficacy of these ingredients in emulsifying excess body fats.
One more rapid weight loss product out there in the market promises to suppress hunger and at the same time help increase the body’s metabolic rate. It also claims to be able to accelerate the healing process and reduce certain body pains, all these plus its being a very chic fashion accent. Well they are actually called magnetic weight loss earrings.
The secret of this set of earrings is in the magnet, so it says. Wearing them near the ears balances the magnetism in the body therefore one will experience all the above mentioned effects. Though press releases say that there are actually “studies” to back these assertions up, nothing yet is found in medical journals. Though buying a set may not kill a person, it’s probably not a wise investment. One might as well wear a horse shoe earring for a more exquisite fashion statement.
Bottom line is “no pain, no gain”. If one wants a beautiful body, one must sweat it out. And as for those rapid weight loss products coming out on the market, if they are too good to be true, they probably are not.
The rise in the number of fast foods joints that have a lot of saturated fat in the meals, the use of a lot of refined sugar in sodas and other processed foods and eating food with less fiber have all contributed to the fact that there are more people than before who are classified as either overweight or are obese.
A lot of other factors cause this to happen such as genetics, overeating and as people age; the metabolism slows down making it harder than before to burn the food that was just consumed.
The rate that a person loses weight is commensurate to how it is gained. Rapid weight is not good advisable since it leaves the person with lose skin and the only way to get rid of that would require surgery.
Weight loss depends on the condition of the person which includes weight, health, calorie-intake, age, gender, lifestyle, stress level and routine.
Being overweight does not necessarily make a person unhealthy. It just makes the person a bit unfashionable. Studies have shown that people who are a bit overweight live longer than those who have normal weight.
There is no quick or overnight solution for quick weight loss.
Nutritionists and other health experts will say that a persons weight with proper exercise can actually help lose a certain number of pounds per week The best way to do this is with a low calorie diet and an exercise plan.
The first thing a person needs to do is to choose a diet program designed by a dietitian or another health professional. The patient has to be evaluated before any program can be made. The program usually consists of an eating plan and an exercise program that does not require the use of supplements or one to purchase any expensive fitness equipment.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase ones metabolism and lose weight.
A good diet should have food from all the food groups.
This is made up by 2 things. The first is carbohydrates. The food that a person consumes should have vitamins, minerals and fiber. A lot of this can come from oats, rice, potatoes and cereals. The best still come from vegetables and fruits since these have phytochemicals, enzymes and micronutrients that are essential for a healthy diet.
The second is fat which can come from mono and poly saturated food sources rather than animal fats. Since fat contains more than double the number of calories in food, this should be taken in small quantities to lose weight.
All diet plans are designed to make the person induce reduced amount of calories into the body. This does not mean that the person has to eat less. It just means that one has to eat smart by choosing the foods that have less calories. This makes it possible for someone to lose weight without the need to eat less.
During the course of the program, the person should still consult with the doctor and other health experts to monitor ones progress. There will be times that it is essential to modify the diet plan to further lose weight.
It is up to the person already to stick to the program to see that it works.